April Fools Quiz
Make up cards for your residents to hold up that have `yes` on one side and `no` on the other, or if you have more able bodied clients/residents put up a sign with `yes` on it on the one side of the room and another with `no` on it on the other side of the room. Facts are read as suggested below, if participants think the answer is `no` they hold up their `no` sign or move to the `no` side of the room, and vice versa if they think the answer is `yes`. Participants are eliminated if they get an answer wrong. The winner is the last participant left. Play as many rounds as you like.
1. Women generally live longer than men.
2. Koalas never drink water
3. Lemons do not have more sugar than strawberries
4. Less than 5% of the water on the Earth is fresh
5. A person is taller in the morning than at night.
6. Men get hiccoughs more often than women.
7. Month that begin with a Saturday always have a Friday 13th.
8. More money is spent on gardening than any other hobby.
9. Mosquitos have no teeth.
10.Mozart is buried in America
11. Cats have nine lives.
12. Men have one rib less than women
13. There are eight wonders of the world
14. Nutsy was Blinky Bill`s girlfiend
15. The largest planet is Jupiter
16. Rhinoceros horns are made of ivory
17. Platypus lay eggs
18. All zebras have the same stripes
19. Westgate Bridge is in Perth
20. Japan was in WW1
21. Prince Charles is 43 years older than Prince Andrew
22. Queen Victoria dies in the 20th Century
23. The Sphinx is in Egypt
24. Dollars and cents is the currency unit of England
25. Our bodies are made up of 50% water
26. April Fools Day is always celebrated on the 1st of April
27. Patrick Rafter is an Australian tennis player
28. There are five months named after ancient gods
29. A leap year occurs every 3 years
30. Coral is an animal
31. The national sport of Spain is Polo
32. Charlie Chaplin was 85 when he made his last film
33. Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam
34. A carrot grows in the ground
35. A cat always land on its feet