- What are pampooties?
- From where did the potato blight which led to the Potato famine originate?
- What musical work begins ‘Soldieers are, whose lies are pledged to Ireland”?
- What is bodran?
- What is hurling?
- Who founded Dublin in 988AD The Vikings
- What is Irelands official colour?
- Who is Taoiseach?
- What beverage associated with Ireland, means in Irish ‘water of life’
- What is colcannon?
- What is boxty?
- What does the ‘O’ mean in surnames starting with it? Ie O’Brien
3. The Irish National Anthem
4. A musical instrument
5. An Irish sport
6. The Vikings
8. The Prime Minister
10.A dish made with potatoes, cabbage, milk and butter
11. A dish made with potatoes
12. Grandson of (Mac means son of)