- Who are Shakespeare’s ‘star crossed lovers’?
- Which Patron Saint is Valentines named after?
- What fruit is also known as the love Apple?
- What is the winged child shooting arrows at unsuspecting Valentines called?
- Which bird symbolizes Valentine’s Day?
- Who kissed the girls and made them cry?
- What do you need to kiss to turn it into a Price?
- Who was ‘Victorian Lace’ names after?
- Whjere do you ‘wear your heart’ if you are quick to show your feelings?
- The goddess of love in greek mythology?
- The O in OXOXOX means what?
- The favoured colour featured on Valentines day?
- What does the word Valentine mean?
- What coloured rose would you give to a friend?
- Something you keep flowers in ……..
- A novel dealing with love.
- What is the most common shape associated with Valentines Day?
- What is the ‘official’ date of Valentines Day?
- You might write this to your sweetheart.
- A dozen red ones of these says ‘I love you’
1. Romeo and Juliet
2. Saint Valeeintien
6. Georgie Porgie
8. Queen Victoria
18. February 14th
19. Love letter